Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting for passionate frontend developers of all experience levels. But we always keep our eyes peeled for great devs, so if frontend is not your bag please feel free to email your CV anyway.
Must have skills
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS (SCSS)
- GIT version control
- Basic knowledge of PHP and templating languages such as blade
- Experience with WordPress theme development
- Knowledge of frontend build tools such as webpack and package managers such a npm/yarn
- Experience with frontend frameworks (e.g. Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Fundamental web ops knowledge (SSH, FTP, DNS, deployment)
Must have traits
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Crave new unexpected challenges and love problem solving
- Comfortable working in a relaxed non-corporate creative workplace
- Always learning
- Not hate working on Macs
- Experience with Vue or REACT
- Jamstack experience
- Experience with AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure
- Intermediate or advanced PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
Who are we?
Unseen Digital is an independent web development studio with a passion for building, deploying and maintaining high quality web experiences. Unseen is founded and ran by a developer - we concentrate purely on the tech. We partner with The Unloved design agency, so that we can concentrate on what we do best - put simply they make it look good and we make it work.
We are a small team (with big dreams) based remotely and also hitchhiking in our friends studio, The Unloved in the heart of the Leicester Cultural Quarter. So you'll be able to enjoy having the flexibility of working within a creative studio and also from home - headphones on or off!
What you get
- Competitive salary based on your skills & experience
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days fully remote work per week
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Macbook, comfy chair and a desk to call your own
- Opportunity to work in a creative studio in the heart of Leicester Cultural Quarter
- CV review
- Informal chat and take-home practical test
- Formal interview
Email your CV and code samples to email@example.com